- I live near a Springfree store - Are you still delivering trampolines at this time?
- Is professional installation available at this time?
- Can I self-install the Springfree Trampoline?
- I don’t live near a Springfree store - How does delivery and installation work?
- Will your delivery and installation services change during the current Covid-19 environment?
- Do you sell spare parts for my trampoline, I don’t see anything online in your web store.
- Is my Trampoline/parts covered under warranty?
- What is your current promotion?
- You have so many trampoline models, what’s the best one for my family and yard size?
I live near a Springfree store - Are you still delivering trampolines at this time?
Yes, Canada wide delivery is available at this time. Springfree is committed to the health and safety of our customers, our team and the community at large. We will continue to service our customers and take orders online and via our toll-free number at 1-877-586-7723, while our retail stores are temporarily closed across Canada. Based on government recommendations we will be taking some additional measures in regards to social distancing and sanitation with our delivery operations.
Is professional installation available at this time?
Springfree is pleased to offer professional installation services at our retail locations, and within most of Canada via our third-party installer. However, there are some areas we are not able to service. Please contact our Customer Care Team at 1 877 586 7723 to see if installation is available in your area.
If installation is not available in your area, or you would prefer to self-install, we recommend you view the install hub on our website where installation tips and videos are available for your viewing.
Can I self-install the Springfree Trampoline?
Yes by all means you can self-install the trampoline. Many of our customers perform self-install by using the following resources readily available for your use:
- Install Manuals:
- Inside Trampoline Box #1 - step-by-step install instructions; or
- Online - easy-to-use install manual on our website that provides step-by-step instructions on how to fully assemble your trampoline: https://www.springfreetrampoline.ca/manual-installation-guides
- Check the Springfree Trampoline blog for handy tips and tricks for installation.
- Call Us - A Springfree technician can walk you through the installation process, over-the-phone or video chat (FaceTime, Whatsapp, Skype). Please call 1 (877) 586-7723 and we will coordinate a day and time to help you with the install.
I don’t live near a Springfree store - How does delivery and installation work?
Our next shipments of Large Squares, Large Ovals and Medium Ovals are due to arrive early to mid October. Jumbo Square shipments will arrive mid to late October.
Once shipments have arrived in the country, delivery normally takes 5-7 business days and the boxes are sent through FedEx. Once the order is processed, you will receive an email that will include a tracking number, which will allow you to follow the progress of your order.
Installation is available for purchase and will be performed by either our local Springfree teams in GTA, Vancouver and Calgary, or, by our 3rd party professional installation service. They will call you within 3 business days or once you get your tracking number to schedule an install date.
Will your delivery and installation services change during the current Covid-19 environment?
During this time, conditions may change due to government action. Currently we are offering delivery and installation services across Canada. Customers also have the option of self installing their Springfree Trampoline. Please give us a call toll-free at 1-877-586-7723 for more information or to pre-order a trampoline.
Do you sell spare parts for my trampoline, I don’t see anything online in your web store.
We absolutely do, just call us toll-free at 1-877-586-7723 and we’ll get you set up! All we need is your model and serial number to get you started. Please note at this time with Covid-19, we are delayed in shipping out spare parts. However, we can take your order today and as soon as we are up and running at full speed, you’ll be first on the shipment list to receive your parts!
Is my Trampoline/parts covered under warranty?
We warrant our products to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal domestic use and service conditions, which does not include general wear and tear, burns, cuts or snags.
Our warranty period increased to 10-year coverage in September 2017. If you purchased prior to September 2017, the warranty of your trampoline will be the following:
Frame: 8 years
Mat: 2 years
Enclosure net: 2 years
Mat rods and enclosure rods: 2 years
If you purchased after September 2017, the entire trampoline will be covered for 10 years, with the exception of accessories (2 years) and the Springfree FlexBall (3 months).
Call us at 1-877-586-7723 and we can assist you with purchasing spare parts or lodging a warranty claim.
What is your current promotion?
We want your family to stay and play safe in your backyard. In Canada, our current promotion is free shipping.
You have so many trampoline models, what’s the best one for my family and yard size?
Let us help you choose: https://www.springfreetrampoline.ca/model-selector
You can also click here and select the ‘Quick Product Specs’: https://www.springfreetrampoline.ca/trampolines