Care and Maintenance
Your Springfree Trampoline is manufactured using the highest quality materials and is resistant to harsh weather conditions. However, all products are subject to general wear and tear. It’s important to regularly inspect your Springfree.
If you notice that parts need to be replaced, we encourage you to replace them as soon as possible. This will ensure the longest lifespan of your Springfree. Contact us if you notice any of the following. We would be happy to assist you in replacing parts or assess you in determining the activities that may have caused any damage.
Call us if you notice any of the following:
- Material flaws in the mat or net
- Missing rods or rods that are disconnected from the mat
- Bent or broken frame
- Missing or broken plastic mat rod holders
- Missing or broken enclosure rods and rod holders
- Missing C-clips from the sockets on the frame
- Cracks or flaking in the sheaths that encase the fiberglass rods
It is highly unlikely, with general use that a Springfree FlexiRod will ever break or delaminate. If you notice cracking or flaking, this is most likely caused by sun damage to the sheath which covers the composite rods. While these sheaths are UV coated, over time and depending on the intensity of the UV they are subject to, they may deteriorate at an accelerated rate.
Download our Maintenance Checklist to conduct your own visual inspection now!
Tips to Ensure Proper Maintenance
- Do not take sharp objects onto the trampoline
- Only use a soft ball with the FlexrHoop
- Do not leave clear plastic balls on the mat. The sun rays can be magnified through the clear plastic and burn holes into the mat.
- Jump in the center of the trampoline
- Avoid using the FlexiNet as a jumping surface. While incredibly strong, it has been designed to keep wayward jumpers on the jumping surface and should not be used for consistent rebounding
Customers who live in colder climates frequently ask us how to care for their Springfree in the winter. Our trampolines are built with the highest quality materials and are built to last all year round. To maintain your Springfree during winter months we suggest you clear away any accumulation of snow with a soft bristled brush or broom.Click here for more tips on winter jumping and maintenance