7 Days of Summer Backyard Fun
Want to get your kids out of the house this summer? Need some fresh backyard play ideas?
Say goodbye to summer boredom with our Springfree 7 days of backyard trampoline activities designed to keep your kids smiling all summer long.
You can pick 1 a day or do multiple! The choice is yours!
- Story and bounce time!
This will get their minds and bodies moving! Physical activity builds brain function. Studies show that movement can make children more attentive. If your child is struggling to focus, start with movement.
- Have the kids pick their favorite books and read them out loud.
- Create chalk arts & crafts!
The possibilities are endless with a little imagination!
- Draw rooms with chalk on the trampoline and play house.
- Draw a race track with chalk on the mat and race toy cars around.
- Draw Hopscotch with chalk and play.
- Write the alphabet & numbers with chalk on the mat scrambled up, call them out and have the kids jump to the correct answer.
- Draw an ocean, sky or outer space scene and pretend to be a deep-sea diver, superhero or astronaut.
- Shoot hoops!
Take turns playing these b-ball games with your Springfree FlexrHoop.
- Around the World - Begin shooting from one side of the basket and then move to a new location with each successful shot. Mark different locations around the trampoline mat for your opponent to make on their turn. If you miss a shot in your game, you get one more chance to sink it or your turn ends. Whoever goes completely around the world first, wins!
- Buzzer Beater - Set the timer. Try and make as many baskets as you can before the buzzer goes off. Highest score wins!
- Three-Point King - Practice shooting as far away from the trampoline basketball hoop as you can get while on the trampoline. Highest score wins!
- Night time trampoline fun!
Let the kids stay up a little later with these activities.
- String lights on frame & top of safety net for night time jumping.
- Movie night party with a sheet and projector.
- Backyard sleepover with sleeping bags and pillows.
- Star gazing on your Springfree trampoline.
- Put glow sticks in balloons for glow in the dark jumping.
- Have a dance party!
Dancing improves coordination, endurance and balance.
- Take turns busting out your best moves on your trampoline and vote for a winner.
- Extra points if you make everyone laugh!
- Add in some karaoke...all levels are welcome!
- Have fun in the sun!
Sunlight causes your brain to produce serotonin, a chemical that helps you to feel relaxed and happy.
- Place a sprinkler under the trampoline and cool off.
- Jump with a giant beach ball, but don’t let it touch you!
- Fill the trampoline with balloons or water balloons.
- Cleaning party – load up with soap and clean and jump. Be careful! Surface will get slippery!
- Have a family photo shoot!
Breakout the fancy camera and capture those summer memories!
- Have a summer party or birthday celebration in the backyard.
- Decorate your Springfree trampoline in a summer theme.
- Have the family dress up in costumes. Don't forget props!