4 min read
We know that when you receive those packages from Springfree, the initial excitement can quickly turn to a feeling of being overwhelmed when you realize that now you have to put your trampoline together.
Self-Installation Made Easy
Many of our available models & best-selling accessories are accessible on the BILT APP. For a seamless self-assembly experience, simply download the free app for fast, 3D, step-by-step instructions.
For additional instructions and videos to guide you through your installation process, please click here for our Install Guides & Manuals and continue reading below.
Top Self-Installation Tips
Below we've listed our top installation tips, with a few demos from our Springfree pros to ensure the kids are bouncing sooner.
See our key tips and tricks below:
1. Do it together
Have someone to assist with the install. (2 adults recommended.)
2. Have the instructions close by for easy reference
The instructions included in your delivery packages are pretty useful for installing your Springfree. Make it easier by following each step as it’s laid out.
Every Springfree Trampoline model is different, so make sure you’re watching the right videos online and following the right instructions.
3. Allow yourself plenty of time
The installation should take around two hours, so ensure you allow yourself enough time to have it completed while you still have daylight.
4. Focus on technique
If you’re having to use excessive force, check the instructions and your technique as its likely something’s not quite right.
Here are our Top 3 Tips for technique:
TIP 1: You need to place your elbow between your hip and belly button to provide support while using your body weight.
TIP 2: Use the palm of your hand facing upward and use your body weight to push the mat rod towards the center of the mat then guide it clockwise into the mat holder.
TIP 3: Insert the first 4-6 mat rods into the first mat rod positions marked with blue tags. Think of the trampoline like a clock and insert the rods around the trampoline to distribute the tension evenly as you go.
Installation videos below.
5. Don't get caught out with accessories
If you have purchased a FlexrHoop, make sure you install these first, so you don't have to take the net off again afterwards. It pays to check the accessory manuals to make your installation more streamlined.
View FlexrHoop manual here.
View FlexrHoop instructional video below.
Finishing your installation
Your Springfree Trampoline is just about ready and all you’ve got left to do is raise the enclosure. This is the part of installation that we receive questions about most often so here’s one last handy tip:
- When you push the net rods into the pocket at the top of the net, you’ll feel some resistance near, but not quite at, the top. Check the location of the ball at the top of the net rod and, if it’s not quite at the top, push it past the stitching so that it’s securely positioned at the top of the pocket. Once you’ve done this with all of the net rods you can start raising the net. Find full installation videos here.
- Raising the Net video below.
Here are a few What NOT to dos:
- Step away from the power tools… and the hammers and the rubber mallets. You’ll only ever need to use the tools provided with your Springfree Trampoline.
- Don’t twist the mat edge. If you need to remove a mat rod from its socket, use the same semi-circular technique you used to get it in there, just in the opposite direction.
- Don’t give up. If you are having difficulties and require assistance, please call +1 (877) 586-7723 during business hours.
Other Articles You May Enjoy