2 min read
Winter has arrived! But even though it’s cold and snowy, you can still enjoy your Springfree trampoline. You can build snow castles on the mat, play dodge the snowball, make snow angels, and of course you can still jump.
All the engineering and design that has been put into the development of Springfree means that you can leave it outside and enjoy jumping on it all year long, even in the snow. Check out our top winter care and maintenance tips.
Trampoline Maintenance Tips
- Regularly clear accumulated snow off your Springfree with a soft bristle or broom. Don’t use hard bristles or shovels which may damage the mat.
- With your brush or broom, reach onto the center of the mat and pull the snow toward you and off the trampoline through the zippered door.
We also recommend this even if you’re not planning on jumping to make sure your trampoline remains in good condition.
tgoma Maintenance Tips
The tgoma game system cables and controller are designed for extended outdoor use, however there are some winter care instructions to ensure tgoma is ready to play in the Spring!
Please follow the below instructions before there is an accumulation of snow and ice or once the temperatures drop below -10 degrees Celsius (14 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Remove the battery pack from the controller.
- Disconnect the cables from the controller at the back of the unit.
- Carefully cut the cable ties holding the controller to the trampoline frame and undo the nut holding the controller in place. DO NOT remove the bolt in the leg.
- Once the controller is removed, replace the trampoline leg nut and tighten.
- To avoid water collecting and freezing in the cable connector and damaging the connector, please ensure that the disconnected cables are wrapped in plastic (e.g. inside a plastic bag), the wrapping is sealed and the wrapped connectors are placed in such a way that any water will drip down off the wrapping and not into it.
- Remove the tablet holder from the trampoline net.
- Store the battery pack, controller and tablet holder inside.
Take the fun outside and jump all year long!