2 min read
Safe backyard play is a priority for Springfree Trampoline, and our revolutionary design has changed the way trampolines work by eliminating the impact areas that cause 90% of all product-related injuries. How?
- No springs to pinch and trap little hands and feet
- Hidden frame that sits well below the jumping surface, out of harm's way
- SoftEdge™ Mat that’s 30 times more shock-absorbent than pads
- FlexiNet™ enclosure and net rods that cushion jumpers and prevent falls
Springfree Trampoline minimizes the risk of trampoline injuries, which means peace of mind for parents and more fun for kids by simply following these 5 Safe Jumping Rules:
- NO FLIPS OR DOUBLE BOUNCES: Untrained jumpers can land on their head and neck, causing serious injury.
- ONE AT A TIME: Having a single jumper eliminates the chance of collisions and injuries.
- SUPERVISE: A responsible adult should keep an eye on the jumper.
- SAFE CLEARANCE: Keep enough space around the trampoline (we recommend 5ft) to allow room for the net to flex out.
- KEEP IT LOCKED: Zipping the net when the trampoline is not being used will keep unwanted jumpers away.
We engineer the safety! You engineer the fun!
Safe jumping for the entire family!
Learn More About Springfree Safety
Learn More About Springfree Quality
Other Article You May Enjoy
Why is Springfree Worth the Investment?