2 min read
With Halloween around the corner, we whipped up some scary treats that are yummy, healthy, and easy to make! These snacks are a nice change from all the candy and chocolate this Halloween and are perfect after a long jump on your Springfree Trampoline.
Creepy Apple Smiles
- 1 Red Apple
- Bag of small white marshmallows
- Peanut butter
1. Cut up the apple into slices.
2. Spread peanut butter onto slices.
3. Place marshmallows onto peanut butter. You can spread them out to create gaps in the teeth.
And there you have it! Apple Smiles only take a few minutes to put together and are a delicious and filling snack.
Festive Orange Pumpkin
- Oranges or Clementines
- 1 stalk of celery
1. Cut celery into small ½ inch pieces.
2. Peel orange.
3. Insert celery piece into top of orange.
- 2 bananas
- Vanilla yogurt (or greek yogurt)
- Box of raisins
- Popsicle sticks or skewers
- Parchment paper
1. Cut bananas in half and insert Popsicle stick halfway through each piece.
2. Dip bananas in yogurt and place on parchment paper.
3. Place in freezer until frozen.
4. Push raisins onto banana in a face pattern.
These frozen treats are sweet enough to eat as a dessert, but are full of nutrients!
We hope you all have a great Halloween!